Thanks for messaging me!
Will my website look good on my device?
Yes. I can make your site fit perfectly on anything from your mobile to your tablet, laptop or desktop computer. This is also an important feature for your Google rankings.
How long have you being doing this?
I began freelancing from my university room in 2010, working with a client who I still work with to this day. In 2012 I registered as a limited company.
What are your payment terms?
I require a 25% deposit before I begin work, and Im happy to provide flexible payments / milestones for the remaining costs.
I accept BAC, cheque and Paypal payments.
What do I need to give you before designing / building my website?
Its best if you can send me the following:
- Page titles and content (I can organise copyrighting if needed)
- Special features required (Social Media, E-Commerce, Contact Form, Audio / Video embedding etc)
- Website hosting details (I will need FTP access to upload files to your website) – I can provide hosting if needed
- Company Logos – preferably in vector format (.ai / .eps)
- Photography for the site (I can provide stock photos if needed)
- What you want from the website (e.g. lead generation, online product sales)
Can you call / meet up with me?
Because I work full-time it is impossible for me to take / make phone calls between 9am – 6pm. I also cannot arrange meeting unless they are at weekends or outside of work hours.
I find with most clients email contact is enough for me to deliver a product they are happy with but if you would like to meet up im happy to arrange a meeting time and place.
Can you provide printing services?
If you’re not sure where to go to get you business cards, flyers, brochures, stationary or promotional items printed then I can organise this for you.
I work with a number to trusted print companies who deliver top quality printed products which won’t disappoint.